What is Yoga of Immortals?
Yoga of Immortals is an authentic, easy to learn, cognitive & emotional stimulation program that empowers individuals to master ancient Himalayan yoga and meditation protocols.
It combines breathwork, yogic exercise, cognitive and emotional stimulation. Yoga of Immortals has been scientifically tested to reduce insomnia, depression and stress and increasing quality of life in general.
Through physical postures and breathing techniques, the Yoga of Immortals teaches you how to activate your energy flow and balance your mind, body and spirit. The practice integrates:
- Cognitive stimulation through awareness
- Emotional stimulation (positive selective memory processing)
- Positive affirmations with creative visualization
- Parasympathetic stimulation Stimulation of brain activity patterns
- Dismantling negative neuropathways
- Building dynamic neuroplasticity.
YOI Yogic Exercises
- Helps to create a free flow of energy through the meridians of the body
- Exercises areas of the body that regular exercise does not reach
- Improves blood flow and activates the lymphatic system
- Prepares one for entering deeper states of meditation
- Makes one more attentive and receptive
- Helps to detoxify the body of 70% of its toxins
- Helps to intensely oxygenate the whole body and brain
- Expands lung capacity and oxygen intake capacity
- Detoxifies at the cellular level
- Induces a deep state of relaxation
- Prepares the mind and body for Mind Training
YOI Mind Training
- A unique meditative practice that helps you release accumulated stress
- Benefits extend beyond simple relaxation and stress-release
- Long-term positive changes to the brain and nervous system
- Builds the capacity to handle stressful, uncertain situations
- Creates long-term changes in mental attitude and toughness
- Has immense beneficial effects on the physical health as well
- Helps the mind achieve one-pointedness and focus
- Activates the untapped parts of the brain
- Decalcifies the pineal gland
- Promotes greater creativity and spirit of innovation in the practitioner